Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cold Steel Butterfly Swords Review and Demonstration


 Cold Steel Butterfly Swords is one of my favorite weapon of Cold Steel. The reason why I love this pair of Butterfly Swords is because of the weight and balance it gives you while it's a live blade, and not a blunt prop for doing Kung Fu demonstrations. You can feel the blade is solid, securely constructed and very toughly build with a nicely done convex edge.

Here is my full review with the Cold Steel Butterfly Swords


You might seen a lot of videos on how people use this pair of Cold Steel Butterfly swords to cut and chop stuff up, but how many people can actually use it to practice their skills everyday?  Now you can see it in action!


If you are looking for a pair of Butterfly Swords for your Wingchun practice, I would say that this will not make every Wingchun master happy, but surely makes me happy!  The problem with most people is that they are stuck with the impression that Butterfly Swords HAVE to be light weighted, shorter and so on. Well, that's the point I want to make - this pair of Butterfly Swords are not for weaklings to work with. The weight is heavy but the balance is great. If you can have the stretngth to manipulates it, you will love it as much as I do! I don't see any problem with using this Cold Steel Butterfly Swords to do wingchun too. It's one the the BEST weapon out there for any zombie-situation that might happen in the future!

For more information and photos of this Cold Steel Butterfly Swords pair, please see my post -Cold Steel Butterfly Swords Total Review and Destruction Tests

No comments:

Post a Comment