Monday, April 8, 2013

Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6" Aluminum Full Review with Destruction Tests


Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6" with Aluminum Handle is what we are going to review here. A Japanese AUS8A stainless steel blade with super tough liner lock that you will never expect to see. I used to be a fan of the Tri-ad lock because of the Cold Steel promo video's test. Yea, think about the 600lb on the Cold Steel Espada XL, that's what I call a good lock.  But liner-lock?  I don't think that is what I will like. Oops, this thing proved me wrong here. The Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6" with liner lock is extremely durable, strong and tough as the other Cold Steel blades. I must take my words back. If you are also thinking about the same issue with the strength of this liner lock, you can take my words for it, this is NOT a normal liner lock.

See my full review on the Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6" with aluminum handle here. I am going to show you some test cutting, deployment methods and also tips on how to make the lock " easier to close".


If you run out of patience and want to go straight into the lock issue, here is the tips:

When you get the Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6", you will for sure realize the lock is a big problem - it's too strong, it's too hard to close, and it's giving your thumb a torture.  No worry, flick it open, close it, and repeat this about 200 times in a few days, your lock will now transform and make your life much easier! Enjoy my review and test!  Hope you also enjoy your Cold Steel Ti-Lite as much as I do, it's now my daytime EDC primary! (Just swapped my Cold Steel Espada XL out and using that for nighttime EDC instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment