Monday, April 8, 2013

Cold Steel Latin Machete STEEL CAN Destruction Test


Cold Steel Latin Machete 18", a super tough and durable machete made with 1055 carbon steel. This Machete is NOT like that when it first came to my house. It's suppose to be fully black, including the edge. Just like all Cold Steel machete, they come DULL but enough to cut paper, and not your skin. It's just dull in my eyes, so I took it to a sharpening session and put on a convex edge on it myself!


Anyway, so after that, I hyped my student up again and he started trying out his CAN TEST with this again! This is crazy man, chopping a steel can in half with his Cold Steel Latin Machete!


Yes, we are Cold Steel Fans and we know what Cold Steel's blade should be use for!  A can opener!  This is one of the best survival skills you will need. Cold Steel Latin Machete as Can-opener, can you believe it?  If you own some Cold Steel blade, you will know why we are so into these test, because it makes you realize your money is well spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment