Monday, April 8, 2013

Cold Steel Gladius Machete BEST Can Opener Chop!


Cold Steel Gladius Machete, one of the best machete by Cold Steel made with 1055 carbon steel blade, sharpened to a razor sharp edge. I must say that call Cold Steel machete come with a very DULL edge, and this Gladius is the only exception so far. The Cold Steel Gladius comes as sharp as their pocket knives. You can expect it to be a live edge sword and not a machete. I fell in love with it because of it's sharpness too! I am sure you will love it as much as I do!

Many people use machetes to chop wood and cardboards, but how often you see people chopping metal stuff like a "soup can"?  I hand did my soup can chopping test with mine but I don't think it will convince you much. Here is my student Tin Yang (Kyle) from SC, showing you what a man's can opener should be like. Using a Cold Steel Gladius Machete as a can opener, he really kickass!


If you got a Cold Steel Gladius Machete, you will now feel proud to be an owner and to be owned. This thing is a beast!  I thought the Cold Steel Gladius Machete is filmsy, but turn out it is not!  The gladius in the video is just a factory edge machete, can you believe it?  It's REALLY SHARP!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome can opener! I was looking for a can opener and I saw a manual one from Kitchen Ace which is very handy and easy to use. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete