Monday, April 8, 2013

Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword Review and Demo

Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword, another 1055 Carbon Steel blade by Cold Steel. This is one of the Cold Steel sword that you will say "WOW" to. It's not really fancy or expensive, but it's practical and heavier than you may expect from a "Broadsword". Here is my full review on this Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword. Enjoy a review:


and here is is my video on how to use this Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword as a Kung Fu weapon:


The Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword is extremely classy if you take a close look at it, but it's not bling bling fancy, it's practical fancy that I am talking about. The blade is sharpened only 1/2 way from middle to the tip but the back edge will give you a nice blocking-edge for parrying without having to make you worry about dulling or chipping the edge there. This Cold Steel Scottish Broadsword is very heavy as compare to other brands. I have heard people say that it's like 1 lb heavier than the Hanwei stuff too. If you are not looking for a super heavy blade for training, this one might not be for you. For me, I would love this more than the other brands because I am a fan of "heavy blades"!   It's great for power training!

No comments:

Post a Comment