Monday, April 8, 2013

Cold Steel Inferno Pepper Spray VS UDAP

I always wonder about how the better brands like Cold Steel's pepper spray works. Yes, it's illegal in Canada, sigh!  But luckily my student Tin Yang (Kyle) in SC can purchase it for self-defense purpose!  So he got the Cold Steel Inferno and the UDAP pepper spray recently and did a wild test!  Here is him, doing the test to show you what a real pepper spray should taste like! Behold!


After seeing his test with the Cold Steel Pepper Spray and the UDAP pepper spray, I must say that the UDAP is a very LETHAL pepper spray as compare to the Cold Steel Inferno, but yes, both will get the job done at the end.

Honestly, would you like to use pepper spray for self defense? or a blade?  To be honest, I would not want to risk my life by shooting out pepper spray because I might also cough and suffocate if the guy bang into me too fast and the pepper spray blew the wrong way with the wind!  A blade is what I want. Now I carry the Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6 as my primary EDC for day and the Cold Steel Espada XL for nighttime EDC. Call me crazy, but yes, I carry over 6 blades and 4 flashlight on me for EDC, or else why do you want to watch MY review to pick your EDC? haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment